Out of State Oregon patients wanting medical marijuana card

Out of State Patients: patients that do not live in the state of Oregon can obtain a medical marijuana card from the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program (OMMP).  Dr. Camacho provides the medical recommendation required by the OMMP. These patients may use their own out of state license, but need to have a grow site address in Oregon. This is a requirement of the OMMP.

The Oregon Medical Marijuana Program OMMP has this page to help answer some questions about out of state patients. Paragraph number three addresses this issue. The link is here: Basic Facts About the OMMP