Medical Marijuana Card Renewal |Medical Marijuana Doctor | Portland Alternative Clinic Inc | OMMP |

If you are a Renewing Patient Who Used Another Medical Marijuana Clinic and were evaluated at another medical marijuana clinic, you may request your records from them or we may get them for you. Just fill the Medical Release Form and we will contact the clinic. It’s that easy!

Depending on the Qualifying Condition and time of last visit, new records may be needed. Call us if you have any questions.

*Remember: The records need to be current within the past three years and must pertain to your qualifying condition. We only need records from 3 recent visits on your condition. These can be up to three years old.

*Records must be from an MD (medical doctor), DO (doctor of osteopathy), Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physicians Assistant (PA)..

The Medical Marijuana Clinic in Portland Serving the Medical Marijuana Community