What to Expect From Your Appointment with Sandra Camacho MD
1. Check in with our receptionist when you arrive for your appointment. We must copy your state identification card for our file, pull your medical records, and fill out the necessary forms. Those include:
- Patient Intake Form
- Medical Questionnaire
- Physical Exam Form
- Physician Statement
- Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement Form (HIPPA law)
- OMMP Application Form
2. You will then meet with our staff person, who will answer any questions you may have.
3. Next you will pay clinic’s fee. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and cash. No checks please.
4. Blood pressure, pulse and other vitals will be taken during the non-invasive physical exam.
5. You will then meet our Doctor who specializes in cannabis, cannabinoids and their medical efficacy. The doctor must review the physical exam, read your medical records, determine your qualifying condition(s), and write several pages of medical records, then fill in all necessary state forms for your medical marijuana permit.
6. Once you are finished with the doctor, we will make copies of all the forms you will need to submit at the OMMP office and help with any remaining questions. We will give you some information to take home.
Portland Alternative Clinic the medical marijuana clinic in the pearl district of Portland Oregon. Doctor Sandra Camacho is Portland’s medical marijuana doctor in the northwest of Portland Oregon.